Saturday, June 30, 2007

8th month

hi!! today's our 8th month anniversary!!!
we've been together for soo long le!!
we just quarreled by the way..
just cuz i didn't call or sms him while he was on the way back...
i thought it was understood that when he reach home
he calls me... but well that didn't happen
in fact he was kinda unhappy with me...
but oh well that's passed!! it was just a small episode...
we're like that.. always bickering over little things...
don't really like it and am trying to change it
soo jia yous to me and him!!


went to school at 3 (well my lessons start at 3!)
he didn't come (didn't want him to come anyway...
school is too far and i don't want him to go back alone...
so i went alone... BUT!! he came to fetch me home!!
sooo sweet!! and i didn't ask him to come..
in fact when he smsed me.. i didn't see so i didn't reply..


took a lot of photos for locvid --> location video production
today... we learnt about lighting and stuff... viewed some of our adapted project
videos as well!! tim's video was commented a "well done!"
he's in my team!! yay!! but i hope kimchi --> my locvid teacher
would look at mine and comment...
i'll show you how some pictures look like

kavina looking like jay chou..
family portrait *with ghosts!*
"i'm gonna kill you!!"

me with my red hair!

Eunice with her fierce/sad look

Isaac with his 'elegant' look

Lolz... looks nice right? had a lot of fun taking the pictures
though i was freezing... hahaha...
soo enjoy looking at them and leave a tag before you leave kaes?

cheers!!

No comments: