Sunday, October 21, 2007

birthdays!!

Weee!! i love birthdays!! and i celebrated 2 birthdays today!
one is his father which falls on Oct 23
the other is uncle chan which falls on Oct 22
since both have to work, both families decided to celebrated today!!

my mum told me to come home early and buy cake for his b-dae
after that, i went to his house and his mum told me to stay for dinner as they are celebrating his father's b-dae
WOOO!! ate 2 yummy cakes today...
Coincidently, both were chocolate!!!
uncle chan's cake was bought from Polar puffs and cakes
its chocolate cream felt like jelly.. you know the type that can be found in pandan cakes..
his dad's cake was bought from Angie's the choice..
of course it's an ice-cream cake... it has chocolate ice cream in the middle...
YUM!!

i am so gonna grow fat... will post pictures up once they are ready...
by the way, i also bought some cream puffs.. but i left them at his house...
damn.. now i can't eat them...

another thing that happened today is that i turned from blonde to brunnette in an hour!!
ok maybe not exactly blonde and brunnette...
but i had brownish-golden hair previously..
now i have brownish-red hair! and i like it alot...
it's my first time DIY...
the very first time i dyed my hair was before chi new year this year
and it was done in a salon -->not exactly a salon but actually a home-salon...
hehe so i was pretty scared that it will turn out un-even...
but it came out well!!
yay!! he dyed the same colour as me.. but his looks darker because his hair was originally black..
mine looks brighter! yes!! love my hair... muahahahaha


fixed my broken heel too!! will be able to wear it to school tomorrow!!
hahahaha a lot af hapy things happened recently
maybe it's cuz of my "red hair"... it brought me luck!!
Serenus-dreamers finally added me to their staff's list..
i am officially a translator for SD...
i love manga and anime so this way, i'll be able to get the first peek of the english scanlation!
wee!! k i getting so excited that my eyes are going @_@

anyways.. gonna end here...
need to sleep early.. tomorrow's lessons will be full of lectures...

P.S will post pictures soon!!

No comments: