Saturday, February 09, 2008

LASSIE

What will you do if someone or something you love is going to die soon?


I just heard from mummy that the vet said that lassie has brain tumour.
I know that he is suffering right now. I can feel the pain too..
This morning, mummy woke me up suddenly telling me that something's wrong with lassie.
I woke up immediately and saw lassie struggling in one corner.
He's having seizures and it looked very painful. I tried calling out to him.
He knew I was calling him and wagged his tail, wanting me to sayang him. I did and he wanted to turn over for me to sayang his tummy but it hurts and he jumped back over and started struggling again.
It's really heart-wrenching to see this. My mum asked me to carry him up, I did and he kept on struggling! i quickly put him down on the sofa and watch him. Mummy said "I go wash face now and bring him to the hospital" then i went to look for a bag to put lassie in so that mummy can carry him.
Mummy came out and looked for a towel to wrap him then we placed him into the bag.
Mummy left at around 10 but she only came back around 1.
Poor lassie.
I hope he gets well but brain tumour cannot be cured.
I don't want to see him suffer.
If he is suffering, we might consider putting him to sleep.
BUT IT'S TOO CRUEL!!!
How?
Help....
Lassie's old. I know everyone dies someday. But it's very hard to accept.
So for now, we'll have to put in extra care in looking after lassie.

No comments: