Thursday, August 21, 2008

New skin, new song, new life after exams

In case you haven't noticed, I have a new skin
and a new blog song!

The title of the song is I Don't Want To Stay by Ben Adams.
"Who is Ben Adams?" you may ask.
For those of you who were born in about the same era as me, you should remember the boyband heydays.
Those were the times when there was Westlife, Backstreet Boys, A1, etc.
And Ben Adams was from A1! I loved that band when it came out. I liked it over the other boybands, but they disbanded after their 3rd album (I think.).
Then everything died down and I couldn't find Ben Adams anywhere (I liked him the most in a1, don't ask me why. I don't know. LOL)
Then a few days back, I FOUND HIS SONGS!
He had a solo album entitled It's Brutal Out There. (I think)
This is a song from that album and I like the music and the lyrics.
I find them very meaningful.


We fell into love, Just like dreaming
But dreaming with our eyes open wide

And it was enough, Your heart beating
Like it was connected to mine

Now its changing, And I don't know why
But I feel like I'm losing everything
I thought I had

And if I didn't love you
It wouldn't hurt so bad

Chorus

I don't wanna stay where I'm not wanted
Don't want be where I don't fit in

I'm not gonna die if you don't love me
Its just I wouldn't call it living

Don't want you to cry if you're not sorry
If you've already closed the door

I don't wanna stay where I'm not wanted
What would I be staying for?


I don't wanna be, Stuck here feeling
That maybe you're not so into me

For my self esteem, Can't help thinking
That maybe I should get up and leave

Wont be easy, To say goodnight
To what I had thought would be
The love of my life (for ever)

Chorus

I wish I could reach out and touch you
But I know it would be wrong
I'd only feel an empty space
Like you've already gone
And if I'm no longer welcome
Then I've been here too long

Chorus

I don't wanna stay where I'm not wanted
What would I be staying for?




It's really nice~


Next is my blogskin. I wanted to change blogskin cuz, I find the old skin getting more and more boring.
Haha, so I went to blogskins.com to find new ones!
I did some changes to the html but I left the credits there, so it's not Plagarism!



MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!

yay!! I can start relaxing now. Only thing left is my final theory on Saturday.
Hope I can pass at one go! Then I can start learning how to drive!

I'm so excited!
Going to start work next week. Gonna be cooped up in the office from 9.30am to 6.30pm.
Let the money roll in! Muahahahaha!

No comments: