Tuesday, April 21, 2009

School.

Year 3 has been good so far.
Surprised that I say Year 3 is good?
Surprised that I said that school's good?
I'm pretty surprised too!

But if you think about it, out of the 5 compulsory MCM modules I'm taking, 3 of them are stuff that I like and chose.
So if I say that school sucks, won't I be contradicting myself?

But really, school's been really fun (except of Media Law.)
I like my Presentation Skills in Chinese teacher.
He's really nice! Reminds me of my Primary and Secondary school Chinese teachers.
They were funny and nice!
Mr Quek is his name.
He makes lesson really fun! And of course I believe he understands that most of us, being MCM students, have left this language on the shelf for around 2 years and so are a little rusty.
I think that I have never been good in Chinese though XD.

Anyway, I shall continue to try harder for PRESCHI.
Another module that looks fun is Mass Media in Singapore and Asia (MASINA).
Surprisingly again, since it's almost an expansion of MRM and research, literature review are key things that we have to do.
But I like the lecturer. He's funny! Though his very 1st impression isn't that good.
LOL. He reminds me of the BBDC tester who failed me.
I'm not saying that's bad but they are both on the bigger side, and are both malay.
I'm not discriminating but they are quite similar. XD
Shall see on Thursday what MASINA is really about. Hopefully it's something that I can look forward to for the rest of the weeks.

The only module that is draggy so far is Media Law (MEDLAW).
What do you expect? It's LAW!
And it's boring.
The lecturer, you guessed it! He's boring.
But with a subject like that, I don't know how interesting he can get.
It doesn't help with the aircon being so bloody cold. And I'm sitting at the front row, because he has this rule where nobody is allowed to sit in the last 3 rows.
And I heng heng sit there. -_______-

Yesterday was the 1st day of school.
I only had a 2-hour lesson, at night.
Darling came to fetch me!
(P.S. I wasn't in the best of moods cuz I failed my driving test. Didn't expect that result. And I didn't want that result. I felt that I let a lot of people down. But I had a lot of encouragement! Thanks everyone. I'll try harder next time. Sorry Mummy, have to spend your money............)
I was soo happy when he said he'll fetch me! Cuz I end at 9pm!!!
And when I think of the trip home alone, I get even more depressed..
When he came, he even bought Yam Yam sticks for me!
Haven't had that in a looooooooong time. Very nice! Thanks dardar~~


Today.
I have a 6-hour break in between lessons. To those who once had 3-4 hours break.
Don't complain. I have 6 hours.
Wanted to accompany Shishi to watch her Sec school guzheng SYF comeptition.
But she got the location wrong. -__________-
So in the end, we spent our time walking in Great World City, eating.
And we just nice chance upon Ben & Jerry's FREE CONE DAY!
Weeeee! Got free ice cream!! LOL..
Even after eating, and going back to my house, we still have 3 hours before class start.
So we slacked and my mum cooked fried rice for dinner.

Heng heng, gas ran out. -_______-'''
Oh well......
In the end we were late for class. HAHAHA.
Had to rush to take notes. Luckily not so late, still can catch up.

Then Daddy came to fetch me home!
I feel so Xing Fu!! I have a wonderful boyfriend and a wonderful daddy!
I'm not saying this just cuz they came to fetch me. I said it cuz I mean it.
I wonder when was the last time I had someone fetch to and from school.
When was the last time I talked about my school with my family member on the way home.
When was the last time that I wanted to share my school life with people.
I'm really glad that I have them to look after me.
Sometimes I think some people don't appreciate what they have until they lost it.
I used to be like that. Now I'm different. =)


P.P.S. I need to brush up on my chinese.

No comments: