Sunday, November 22, 2009

i has a new haircut.
used to have a ridiculously long fringe which i like to keep behind my ear to a shorter one which is across my forehead now.
bf's ns friends said "eh shawn, ur gf become prettier and prettier ar. be careful of jo"
lol.
point is, people i don't know have noticed changes in me.
people i know couldn't care less.
or rather they're just too used to me that they don't notice little things like that.
i wish they would though

chloe's going to bangkok for a 5 days shopping spree.
i wanna go to taiwan.
i will go. after symconference.
after work
after i finished everything that is needed to be done
then i'll go.

i'm listening to this song from another person's blog.
not sure what song it is though.. let me check..

found it. Breathe by Taylor Swift. lol..
don't think i have it in my iTunes.
shall go download.

on a side note, cheese kimchi instant noodles is nice.
a little weird though, i smell cheese but i taste kimchi.
noodles can get a little soggy after a while, so you gotta eat quickly.
i hate soggy noodles.
and the kimchi noodles are always soggy.


i wanna go shopping.
i wanna get out and not come home.
i wanna check myself into a nice hotel and sleep there for the night
i need money to do that.
i....
i don't know.
emo. -.-

No comments: