Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year's resolutions.

2009 has been an alright year I think. At least it was better 9 years ago when there were plenty of problems in my life.

Not that the problem has ended, it just isn't much of a problem now.

What I hope to achieve in the new year (I know how I always say one thing but do another.. But I don't care, I'm gonna write it anyway.. hahaha)

1. I want to be a stronger person. Both mentally and physically. I want to be able to be like who I was 3 years ago. I want to be that 洒脱 person that I used to be. To be able to make decisions for myself without consulting everybody and anybody. I want to be able to think for myself and to protect myself from any shit that's gonna come my way in the next year. I'm gonna start exercising and expand my lungs. I want to be able to sing 16 bars of music without having to stop to breathe. I want to be able to defend myself when I get attacked by some psychopath or pervert who thinks that skinny women are attractive. And I have started 3 days ago. =D

2. I believe this has been on my wish list for a very long time. I want more money. I will save more money. I have already saved a few hundred dollars (yes, I've reached my target of 500.) Money makes the world go round. You can do anything and have anything you want if you have money. Call me money-faced but it's the fact in a materialistic environment like Singapore. It's not like some other places where you can get things done with a smile. so yeah.

3. I want to be independent. I have been relying on my boyfriend and friends for a while now and I believe it's about time that I've become independent. Not that relying on friends and boyfriend is a bad thing but I think I need to really learn to stand and walk by myself (not literally lah.)


That's all I can think of now. I'm gonna go bathe and get ready to go out.. with my giddyness.. =.= but it's New Year Eve. My illness can wait :)

No comments: