Friday, March 19, 2010

My mother's birthday

See!? Told you I'm gonna post pictures of my mum's birthday.

I'm so hardworking :D












The cake we got her from Awfully Chocolate (or something..)















Her with baby number 1 Colee













Celebrated at my Ah Yi's house.
















Candle blown out already..
















Her with baby 1 & 2 Colee and Deeno















Picture taking
















Cut Cake!!













Cutting to smaller pieces to share

Here's what happened that day.

We ignored her for the whole day. Nobody said anything about celebrating her birthday. She only knew that we were gonna buy a cake for her. She called daddy and he didn't know anything (which was true cuz we didn't exactly planned anything with him).

Ah yi called me asking how we were gonna celebrate her birthday. I told her we're gonna get cake from Vivo. She said okay, how about dinner. I went o.O right.. we forgot about dinner. -.-

So she suggested her place, she's gonna order pizza and KFC (the usual..) and invite her over. Nobody is to tell mummy that we were gonna celebrate at her house.

Okay.. so my mum went home after work, left some money for my sis to get dinner for ourselves and waited for my ah yi to fetch her to her house. She was complaining how nobody remembered her birthday, and that nobody cared for her etc.

When we arrived at Ah yi's house (with cakes and babies in full force, daddy even went to fetch grandma to celebrate together!) she was sulking.

I know she's happy but she doesn't show. Maybe she's tired or sth. But I know you're happy :)



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY! I LOVE YOU :)

No comments: