Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm just sitting on my bed and suddenly I realise how useless I am.
I know a lot of things, but I'm good at none.
A jack of all trades, a master of none.

I can earn money, I cannot keep.
I can study, I cannot do well.
I can sing and play the guitar, I cannot perform well.
I can do the housework and cook, I cannot do them well.
I can help my brother with his homework, I cannot teach well.
I can talk a lot, I cannot speak well.
I can give advice, I cannot follow them well.
I can listen, I cannot remember.
I ask people to be happy, I get emotional.

It's just another of those days. I just feel like a burden to everybody. =.=
I'm graduating next Tuesday. My friend on Monday.
I need a job. I need someone there for me. I guess I was too used to somebody being there for me when I need it. I need to grow up. I need to learn. I need more time. Maybe I shouldn't think too much eh?

No comments: