Tuesday, July 03, 2007

one of the happiest day of my life!

i'm gonna start with a poem..

I Love You

I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!


nice right?? hehe..
we quarrelled again.. this time really big...
but then we settled everything and are back together lovingly..
err.. that sounds a bit mushy.. but who cares??
lolz..
i also wanna say thanks to the people who supported me..
special thanks to chloe and meimei...


okay now it's photo time!!
wee!! gonna show you the pictures i took when we went to vivocity...


it's freaking hot in the bus...


finally reached.. but where's my food?? i'm hungry...


see!? soo empty... make me wait so long..


wait so long only coffee and tea com... where's my food??


yay!! food... ooh! it's heaven!! muahahaha!!


our table number..


the view from our seats...


his food..


my food..


potato wedges..


FAT FAT pidgeon...


me! pretty little me..


okay i'm full liao.. you can have the last piece.. ^^

i'm gonna post up his gundam one later...
tired liao...

No comments: