Thursday, September 06, 2007

happy post

hehe.. i'm soo happy!!
see?! told you i'll be posting up a happy post soon..
went to watch ratatouille with dar and my lil bro...




soo freaking cute!!
super funny too...
highly recommended for people who have depression..
hahaha!! just joking...
but it's really funny...

another thing that made me happy is that i bought
a new....BIKINI!!!!
hehe.. actually is dar's mum and dad buy for me de...
veh nice!!
will take pics sometime and show...
but the pic will definitely NOT show my body.. cuz i shy lah...
ask me go beach or wild wild wet or someplace that
will get me wet.. then i'll probably wear it lor..
hahaha... the bikini is damn nice lah!!
it's blue with white details and lil' sparkling diamonds
and brown bottom with blue belt/ribbon..
it's really nice!!!
even auntie (dar's mum) say that if i'm thinner i'll buy the same one!!
hahahaha...

then we ate at tian tian huo guo..
quite nice except that it's a bit expensive..
and i thought it was cheaper...
cuz i remember eating there before and it wasn't that ex..
or maybe i've remember wrongly?? hmm...
anyway today has been a really happy and enjoyable day for me..


special thanks to auntie, uncle and dardar...
*ps: i'm addicted to online manga... go read love monster and u'll know why..
sooo romantic!!!

No comments: