Monday, September 03, 2007

nth

i've been called a bitch since sec school years..
i wouldn't mind being called that again..
afterall i am kinda bitchy..
but that's only to people who piss me off..
or people who hurt my friends in one way or another..

i'm gonna fail my webgraph module cuz of what
my team-mates wrote..
well one of them wrote that i didn't do much for the group's work..
okay i admit i didn't do much..
BUT i offered to help..
when it's during my grandfather's funeral
and when my family is going through a tough time..
but i guess they are not understanding enough
so they just assumed that i was lazy and stuff...
i remembered asking around whether there were anything for me to do..
cuz i feel that i wasn't contributing anything
but what 1 person said was to help another 1 with something else..
well she was sick so i decided not to call her and ask..
i tried to work it out myself..
but i don't have a freaking idea on what to do..
so i think that i should just go back to school and ask..
but apparently they've done everything..
leaving me with nothing to do...
then they would say that i didn't do anything for the group...

liswanto call me and asked me to go to school to talk
when i got there..
he asked me to tell him what i did...
so i told him the truth..
and he said that he's gonna fail me...
how unfair is that???
i wanted to help!!!
and heng han said that my attitude is like a kid..
so i just told him straight.. i'm still a kid...
i am.. so??
so liswanto decided to give me a chance..
he asked me to do the flash vista homework and hand in by 5
it was already close to 1
so i went home without lunch and rushed through it
I DON'T WANNA FRIGGIN FAIL CUZ OF SOME PEER EVALUATION


oh well... i guess that's ren xin for you...
i guess i don't care.. in fact i really don't care anymore...
just don't don't piss me off again...
you are gonna so regret it...




special thanks to chloe!!
thx for your special post!
i know you're busy and stuff...
and also thanks to my darling
for standing by my side..
only the both of you know what's going on
and understanding me...
also to my other groups..
sorry for not doing much for the group
thanks so much for being so understanding and
not marking me down...
love y'all lots!!!


cheers people!!
i know this is a very depressing post
promise i'll put up a happier 1 soon!!

No comments: