Friday, November 30, 2007

NEW PHONE!!

-Tags-
geelyn: of course i remember you lah! how can i forget my own cousin??

wenlin: lolz. mass comm damn hard sia... everyday not enough sleep cuz playing.. hahaha... but i not as pro as u.. hope i can do better this time though.

mei: eeuu verie bo liaox.. if miiee blog rottx alsho nottx ur probxx.. LOLZ.
(that line took me 3 mins to type out. i wonder why twits type like that? it's so 吃力。)


-Blog-

Weee!! i finally changed my phone to my W660i!!
and it's very pretty!!
i'm a happy girl! my mum bought it for me yesterday
at plaza singapura..
we got our queue number and waited for so long that we even have enough time to shop at carrefourre (how do you spell that?)
and still have to wait for another 30 mins..
bleah it's damn long lor i tell you.
but anyway.. i got my new phone and it's in black!!
i actually wanted red, if not white...
BUT!! starhub only carry black and white..
AND white no stock...
so i got black but it's really nice!!
it brings out the gold details very nicely!!
i got home and started charging it.. (must charge 8hrs leh...)
then darling called me... then.....
i keep hearing buzzing sounds and he heard it too..
bloody hell... faulty phone.. so i went to change it today...
in the morning when i went to darling's house to collect my stuff,
I DROPPED MY PHONE!!!
I ALMOST CRIED I TELL YOU...
and the rest of the day i was worrying whether they'll accept the phone if they found out that i ill-treat it..
but it went on very smoothly!
the guy (the one at the starhub customer care counter lah) didn't check the phone for any scratches!!
i admit, the phone did have some lah...
so i got a new handset just like that...
the best thing is that i don't have to wait for a very long time^^

so now just to make sure, i bought a silicon case for my phone
you know the really ugly rubber thingy that people wrap their phones in..
i'm one of them.. i don't want my phone to get hurt again!
now the gold details kena hidden by the rubber..
hahahaha...


i also got new clothes today!!
a new pair of jeans, tops and shorts!!
all given to me by my previous maids...
see so good hor?
but they weren't that nice when they were here...
anyway i really wanna thank them for the prezzies!
i have a writtcomm test tomorrow and i don't know how to study...
there are too many slides and not all of them are relevant..
so i'll just skim through and pick up the more important stuff...
off to studying!!
cheers!

*p.s. thank you dardar for "peiing" me go plaza singapura to change phone and taking the trip down to help uncle chan buy season parking..
MUACKS!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: