Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5566 new album!

WEE!!!
after waiting for so long...
5566 is finally going to release a new album called... <<喝彩Bravo>>
yay!!
i'm soo gonna get it lah... i'm going to preorder it later...
hehe...


oh by the way, here's my christmas wishlist..
please help me fulfill it if you can! ^^
*it's in no particular order..*

- MP3 player (any will do as long as it's compatible with macbook)
- Dresses (plain ones will do cuz i'm afraid i wouldn't dare wear it)
- Jeans (i want the grey one... cuz i don't have it... ask me for my size if you're gonna buy it)
- Lingerie (i'm in desperate need if new ones... ^^)
*maybe i'll get them on my own.. hahaha*
- Shoes (any type will do.. but i'll want those that can be worn to school everyday)
- A container or box (for what leh? haha it's for me to store my things so that my table will look neater.)
- Macbook cover (to protect my macbook and beautify it)
- Small printer that can work with my mac( i wanna print notes too...)



yeah that's about it..
i'm a simple girl right?
hopefully some one will get them for me...
cheers everyone!!

No comments: