Wednesday, May 07, 2008

School sucks

SCHOOL SUCKS BIG TIME!!!


People I know are also getting on my nerves...
Maybe it's cuz I'm stressed or something...
I know I have lotsa things to do and these "things" just keep piling up...
And though it may seem very little, it's actually quite heavy for me...
Maybe I can't take it anymore...
Maybe I should just drop everything and run away...
Including my boyfriend, family, friends...
No doubt everybody cares for me..
But sometimes, I feel that too pressured...
It's like they're treating me nice cuz they want something out of me...
AND I HATE THAT FEELING...
Sometimes, I need my own space too...
And now is that "sometimes"
I just wanna be alone and not have to put up a happy, smiley face to everybody...
I have tests tomorrow but I doubt anything will get into my head...


P.S. My sis got her pay and she went on a shopping spree...

I need to be alone right now...
Don't bother me...



SCHOOL WILL NEVER BE FUN!
I HATE SCHOOL..
I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO GET A SHITTY PIECE OF PAPER BEFORE ANYONE WILL HIRE OR PAY ME TO WORK...
IN THE PAST, EVERYBODY LEARN STUFF ON THE JOB AND THEY DID VERY WELL...
NOW WE HAVE TO LEARN EVERYTHING BEFORE COMPANIES EMPLOY US..
CRAP!!!!!!!

I feel like dying...

No comments: