Saturday, June 21, 2008

No title

Stomach Pain..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Headache..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sleepy..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Waiting for Darling to finish watching his show..
Damn tired..
Need sleep and rest desperately..


Don't know why..
I know I'm tired, I mean I can FEEL I'm tired..
But when I go to sleep (no matter how late), I'll wake up at 10 (or earlier, depending on who/what woke me up) in the morning..
AND I DON'T WANT THAT..


I want my sleep..
And i also want an iPod Touch desperately..
Note: I said Want, not Need..
So technically, I'm not spoiled..
I'm not forcing anybody to buy it for me..
I am gonna get it for myself when I have the ability to.. (means if i can afford it lah..)


Am gonna continue waiting for Darling..

(Mee, I update liao.. Blog's not dead anymore..)

No comments: