Monday, June 30, 2008

Shopping

Went shopping with my mum and little brother.
Bought lots of stuff!
But I only bought 1 pair of sports shoes and 3 pairs of socks to go with it.
I know, that's not a lot.
But we really bought lots of stuff!
Titi has a new pair of slippers, sandals, a bag and some towels
Mummy also has a new pair of sports shoes, slippers for work and some towels too, I think.
The dogs have new treats and their dog food (the dry type) will be coming soon.
There's this home delivery thingy at Pet Lover's store and we've made use of it.
It's free what, and the packet of dry food weighs 7+ kg.
So we might as well use the free home delivery system right?
We ate at New York New York, a new restaurant at Lot 1.
Food is not bad, price is so-so, service is alright, seats are Damn Nice!
I think other than the food, I love the seats the most.
LOL. It's quite comfy with the suede/velvet covers and it's fully cushioned.
Yay! I love cushioned seats.
LOL.

No comments: