Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random updates

Ok, school is nearing the halfway mark.
Everybody's pretty drained now.
I cannot complain, cuz I have nothing much to do. =S
The only thing is my night classes.

I have work due soon.
And I'm procrastinating, as usual.
Then I'll panic and rush around and everything else.

During ethical dilemmas, we did our presentation today.
It was a last minute thing.
We didn't have time to really start in it.
But we got a good response from Jordan.
"good presentation. (or great presentation. can't remember)"
And we were so happy. Cuz it was soooo last minute.


Anyway, Xiaxue has a new blogskin.
Personally, I think her previous one looks nicer.
The font feels more her, compared to the one she has now.

But, I'm not her "advisor" or whatever, she can do whatever she likes.

Photojourn tomorrow at SAFRA.
Tired.
Have to wake up early.
Hoorah.

No comments: