Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waiting?

I'm sick and tired of people saying that they'll wait for this girl, wait for that guy..

Excuse me, if you really like this person, then go all out and make her/him yours.

So what if he/she has a girlfriend? Make your feelings known to that person! Of course don't force them lah.. All I'm saying is, let that person know.

And if he/she shows no interest in being with you, then forget about him/her. It's just that person's loss if they don't see the good in you. Or maybe, he/she just doesn't suit you.

We are all still young. Like what? 19? 20? 21? We haven't stepped into the working world officially, heck! We haven't stepped into adulthood officially!

Why is everybody dying to look for that special someone who will be with them for the rest of their lives?

I'll let you know something. Whoever you date now, may not be your partner for the rest of life!
Yes, the two of you may be all lovey-dovey and such. But when you go out (or rather, grow older) you will see that there will be many changes that both of you will not understand and that will make the both of you see things that you may not have seen before.

Why are there divorces in the world? It's because people cannot stay with each other. They can be very good lovers but they cannot stand living with each other. (There are also other reasons lah.. But you know what I mean..) If everybody can find their soulmates in their late teens (like someone I know) then good for you. But if you cannot, be patient! Don't just wait for ONE person.. By being patient I mean, wait for yourself to grow older, be more mature, fall madly in love only when you can afford to.

I mean, this world, you have to think practically also. Yes there may be feelings, but if you are thinking long term, you have to be stable in many ways. Most importantly, financially.. (A very relevant point if you are living in Singapore)

So, to my friends who are still waiting for that ONE person, I think that maybe you should start thinking about yourself. And not how you wanna chase that person, or ask for forgiveness, or sit and wait for him/her to notice you.

I'm just ranting.. Just thought of how many friends I have who are like that.. And sometimes, it gets very irritating. I may sound mean but you know I care for you. =D I don't want any of my friends to get hurt in any other way. Maybe some of you are already hurt, and I cannot do anything about it. But yeah, I care. Too bad, you have this kaypoh woman around you in your life.. XD

No comments: