Saturday, July 04, 2009

a lil update

alright.
I have left this space a little too long
So I have returned to update a little

First and foremost, I passed my driving test.
After a second round XD
Yay!

Next, I got acne.
Not that severe
But serious enough to make me lose confidence in myself
I used to be able to hold my head up and greet people whom I know.
But recently, I see people I know, but I don't say hi to them.
I act like I don't know them.
really pathetic, the way I am now....

Then, Baby got a job
Temperature screening at Woodlands Checkpoint
Working from 8p.m. to 9 a.m.
Poor thing.
But do it for the money!
$8.50 per hour.
And he mostly just looks at the screen to see their "body heat"

Next, I won't be able to join my friends at Carousel at Royal Plaza at Scotts.
Sadded.
Got classes that night.
They are going for dinner
Oh well....
Next time then....

What else?
Lemme see...

Oh, I've started working for Medusa alr.
Though I think we haven't handed stuff that we're supposed to.. lol


I also want to be a blogger for Singapore Idol.
But I lazy go sign up and fight with other people.
Who knows whether or not there are better writers than me out there...

Whatever then..

I think that's about it..
If I do remember.. Then I'll update again. I guess.

No comments: