Monday, July 13, 2009

Rich ass kids

I don't understand how some families can be so rich.
I don't understand how some girls can go eat food or snacks at nice restaurants.
I don't understand how they get the money to support their shopping needs.

Why do I have to think about what I want to buy.
Why do I have to think twice before deciding to eat in restaurants.
Why do I have to buy the cheapest food.
Why can I only see and touch but not buy and use.


I hate being cashless.
But I can't complain.
Mummy and Daddy have it worse.
I shall keep it all inside and make my own money when I go out to work.
I feel bad always taking money from them.
I will be rich someday.
And I will spend the money on myself. (Well, most of it lah..)
I might be a stingy little bitch next time.
But I'll always treat my family and friends well.
But if I catch you being friends with me just because I'm rich, you are so dead.

1 comment:

Wati said...

The best when u start to work , just be a prosumer from there u can start how to have assets.. or the best u read robert kiyosaki book.. it will help u .