Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BORED!!

I'm currrently at work now....
and i'm freaking bored!!!
can you imagine anyone coming to work at 9.30 am every morning
and all he/she does is stare at the computer screen with no purpose....


YES!!!
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME I WAS HERE!!!


of course i did some work but those were all done in a matter of minutes..
maybe an hour or two... but i have to be in this place for 9 hrs at least!!!
can you imagine my pain??

Not that i want to complain...
since i'm getting paid $7/hr for sitting under the cool aircon looking at the computer...
hahaha..
but i feel that my boss is paying me money when i'm not doing anything
and that makes me feel guilty...
since she (my boss) is my ah yi's best friend...
so i guess i'll to find stuff to do and at least make myself useful...
i'm in mass comm but i cannot do anything for them...
cuz i dun understand anything...
bleahx...

anyways.. gonna stop here first...
need to go back to "work"
have to be hardworking...
good luck to me!!

No comments: