Sunday, March 16, 2008

JOBS!!!

Weeee!! I've found a new job!!
That explains for the lack of updates in my blog...
Been busy the whole week... freezing in the cold office or roaming aimlessly during lunch break..
I've got no one to eat with for lunch.. though i ate in the office the first day and went out with my other colleague on the second day.. the rest of the time, i'm alone...
AND i don't have a pass and the toilet key...
i need a pass to move from my "tank" => offices separated by a glass wall.. to outside to leave the office or to go to the pantry or the toilet..
and to go to the toilet, i need a key to open the door...
i think al major office buildings have this system to protect the ladies and the company.
I'm working at Mindshare Singapore by the way...
it's a media company and i 'm in Charmaine's group...
and their group is doing advertising for KFC, SWATCH, KRAFT and others...
before i worked there, i didn't know what Swatch is...
i thought it's just Swatch...
but now, i know that it actually is Sincere Watch...
cool right?!
oh and i also know that advertising in channel 8 during their peak hours can cost up to $9000 for 20 seconds...
of course that is only when you buy in "bulk" if you just wanna do an individual ad, i think it's gonna cost more...


oh and it's really cold in there...
k i know i've said this before... but it's really cold... i'd be shivering if i don't move around...
i think i'll probobly die of cold if i never bring anything to keep me warm..

kk i dunno what to say le...
oh the misunderstanding between my mum and me and ah yi and darling....
is resolved... it's a case of miscommunication... my mum's just pissed with uncle chan...


alrighty.. i'm gonna go play games for awhile then go sleep...
nights people~

(P.S. I Love You dardar... ^^)

No comments: