Sunday, March 23, 2008

SISTER!!



I'll shelter your heart from the rain.

This post is specially dedicated to my little sister xingru.
I know you've been going through some tough times with your boyfriend,
our family and your own feelings and emotions.
i want to help you but i don't know how, i'm not as experienced as anybody,
(I've only lived 2 years more than you)
but what i can help is to listen to you.
i cannot offer you any advice because they might not be the correct one.
but i can help you make better choices
i want you to know that even if i'm not home often, you can always give me a call
andd i'll try my very best to be there for you.
i know that i haven't been there for you as much as i should have
but i'll try harder now.

i also want you to know that you are not alone.
you have me, mummy and titi
(though i know you definitely would not talk to titi, he doesn't understand stuff)
(and as for mummy, the age gap is too much)
so you would choose to talk to me but it might seem so hard because we have not talk like that before.
but i want you to know that i'm not a monster who eats cute little girls
so you can always come to me and talk
ok?

I love you lots and i dun want anything bad to happen to you..
you are still so young and you have a long way ahead of you
so if there are any problems now, try to get them cleared up asap.
and if you need my help, i'll be there
(I'll even cut short my work day to be with you!! Provided i can get off work...)




love ya lots sister (never liked "sissy" that word => it kinda means gay you know...)
and will always do..
MUACKS~

No comments: