Saturday, July 05, 2008

Apple iPod Touch

Went to wheelock with darling today.
We wanted to check out the iPod Touch.
It costs $498 at the epicentre @ wheelock.
And if you use a UOB (or OUB, I don't quite remember...) credit card,
you get lotsa things free!!.

but $498 is still a tad too expensive...
so we left the place thinking how nice it would be if
The Touch is in our hands...


Then we walked to Far East Plaza,
i walked around looking at clothes...
saw quite a few nice ones, but darling doesn't know how to appreciate..
lol... It all looks ugly to him 'cept for a few...

then i saw my sister and talked to her for awhile,
then she showed me shops that sell really cheap clothes...
but they are all not my type..
more like her type...

then we have to go cuz i need to meet YueShi to pass her stuff...
we walked to level 2 to walk down the stairs to go to bus stop..
then i saw.... IPOD TOUCH!!!
some electronic shop is selling it.
so I asked dar to go check out the price...
guess what?
it cost.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$395.
Cheap right!?
and the warranty and stuff is the same....
but of course, no free things lah....

we walked to another shop opposite that and it's selling for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$410...


I don't really understand how Apple's own retail shop...
sells so expensive but normal shops like those
sell really cheap...


And GZ said that a shop in Little India is selling it for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$280.
I am so gonna buy it if it's authentic..
so bloody cheap lah!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_


went to Great World City to meet Yueshi
to pass her the questionnaires for MRM...
walked around there too but it's too "high-class"
we're too broke to really enjoy the atmosphere...
(I only have 30cents in my wallet then...)
then GZ called and asked whether we wanna eat dinner together...
in the end we didn't have dinner with him..
we went back to Bukit Panjang Plaza to have kopitiam dinner...
with dar's mother and some exchange students from Hong Kong.
apparently Zheng Hua Primary school has exchange programme!

I didn't have that all my schooling life....
bleah...

I had spicy Korean soup with rice.
dar had Fish and beef combo...
really full
then i went home...


we waited for the bus and 190 comes..
IT'S DAMN EMPTY CAN!
when we were at orchard waiting for the bus, it was so packed...
then now so empty.. =.=

so i reached home.. and darling went back home too...
awhile later he called me..
"dar you forgot to give me back my retainers..."
=.=
and i thought he went to buy the soup for me again,
cuz i was craving for it...
stupid me~


lol
anyway he had to walk back to my house to get it
and i still crave for that soup...

sigh
OH WAIT!!!
darling promised to buy me THE stuffed toy next week...
I CAN"T WAIT!!
next week is 2 days away!! (I count from monday onwards so...)

YAY!!!

No comments: