Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SCAMMED!

*Edit*
LOL...
GZ told shawn that he and his other friends (a total of 4 ppl) saw the price.
BUT it might be the 4gb iTouch..
so he's not sure too.. lol..
okok so we din really got scammed...
gomenne~



GZ, you scammed me and shawn.
I really thought the iTouch is going for $280...

Turns out he saw the wrong pricing.. =.=
took the time to travel down to little India to look at the Touch
But it's also selling for $395..

If the place is alright, like if it's a shopping center it's still alright.

But the bloody Little India, is soooo freaking smelly!!

WTH!?

there's this makeshift Tekka market, and it stinks.
like all wet markets do. but this, I think, is the smelliest of all.

And there's this "portable" toilet beside the field, near the pedastrian walkway..
AND IT BLOODY STINKS!!!!

i almost puked i tell you...

__________________________________________________________

Went to clarke quay after that..
wanted to look for bartenders for my demo show.

In the end, we didn't even walk in...
we just stood there calling people we knew..

I forgot I have friends working in bars... =.=
how dumb..

so we went back home..
and I just got home...
damn tired....

No comments: