Thursday, July 31, 2008

Presentations are over!

Presentations are over!!

Wee!! BUT...

They didn't go as well as expected...

I was expecting a lot for my advertising presentation cuz i really put in a lot of hard work..
(I've also worked hard at other modules lah but i feel that advert is the hardest cuz of certain issues..)

BUT!! Somebody had to screw up..

*If you cannot do it, you have to tell me. You don't have to agree with everything like a robot. I really regret giving you that part to present. I could have DONE SO MUCH BETTER!!*

Of course lah. Cuz for that part, more than half the work is done by me~

Anyways, it's over and I dun wanna talk about it now..

But if you wanna know what happened and what's going on...

Feel free to call me~ I'll gladly explain it to you~



-Tags-

w3nl1n: LOL jiayou my dear friend.. we're in the same boat. Can de.. I've been through it le hahaha..

dar: Ya lor... got lame jokes some more... I really wished I was in your course (sometimes) then I can FIGHT with Ming Jie.. hahaha ^.^

huiminz: OMG!! did you just say assholes?? LOL.. err... should I say thanks? oh dear I dunno how to reply to this tag.. hahaha. But thanks for the concern. You take care k?

Happy Meal: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I'M LOVIN IT!" LOL...

Moo: Thanks. ^^ you last year le.. so you've endured 2 and a half years, haha.. pro..


Oh by the way.. did you know that I almost withdrew from my course??

I was really poor at that time (no money pay school fees lah) and I didn't like my groupmates so I thought "Maybe I should just quit and get a job. I'll be better off then working here with this bunch of idiots"

But oh well.. I got my Bursary so I didn't quit.

The teachers and the course manager didn't want me to quit so here and there.. I decided to stay..

The course manager is Mr Patrick Wong, who used to sing in an a cappella group, In-A-Chord, with Mr Jason Ong..

LOL how small can Singapore be? Oh and my News Writing lecturer was Mr Chua Kim Beng's JC friend. hahahaha

So qiao right?

okok I better stop..

I have no idea where this post is going..

I'm dead beat~ (I have 3 major presentations today, because all my tutorials are on this day... stupid right? That's why I'm so stressed..)

I'm off to bed..

Ciaos~ Nights people!

No comments: