Thursday, September 18, 2008

1. your relationship with her.

my girlfriend..



2. your 5 impression of her.

dongliang fan (he's gay!! lol jkjk..) err... plays the guzheng, better than me in japanese, tall?, I KNOW!! LOVES TO WEAR SPORTS SHOES!!


3. the most memorable thing she has done for you.

err... i dunno? write news story for me?



4. the most memorable thing she said to you.

"eh i'm ren lei lor..."



5. if she becomes your lover you will…
love her loads!! and be les!! (might wanna try that sometime...)



6. if she becomes your lover..

she will suan me everyday...



7. if she becomes your enemy you will…

kill her!! hahaha



8. if she become your enemy the reason will be…

her betraying me



9. the most desired thing you want to do for her now is…

give her water to drink!! (she said she's thirsty)


10. your overall impression of her is…

a tall woman who acts like a girl when she hears about zhang dong liang.



11. the character that you like about yourself.

i'm confident, i guess..



12. on the contrary, the characters you hate dislike about yourself.

i'm proud? and i talk too much...


13. for people who care and likes you, you want to say.

i care for u and like u too!!


but anw, 5 persons to pass this quiz to :
i dun wanna tag.. if u wanna do.. tag me~

No comments: