Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I hate my brother.

I have this love-hate feeling towards my brother.
I know many of you who have siblings also feel the same way.
And especially if you have younger siblings.

They are (in my case, my brother is) :
1. Irritating. He bugs me as all siblings do, but he really irritates me. How? I don't really know.

2. Noisy. He makes weird noises and talks to himself. Maybe it's due to him always alone at home or something. But he like to imitate the cartoons sounds and songs. BUT if you ask him a question where he does something wrong, HE GOES QUIET!!

3. Dirty and messy. I share a room with him (I don't really want to but I have no choice because my sister is selfish and wants a room all to herself.) and he can make a big, no make that HUGE, mess of the room in a matter of minutes. He would play all his toys, read all his books, maybe do some homework and then, DUMP EVERYTHING ON THE FLOOR! Totally messy.

4. Fat. Not that it bothers me a lot, but he's food intake is taking a toll on my mother's expenditure. And of course would leave lesser money for my mum's lunch etc.

5. Naughty. He steals. And it's a bad habit that we've been telling him to change. We punish him, scold him and even tried telling him nicely. But he still steals.


There's more but ultimately, he's irritating.

No comments: