Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday boys

Happy belated birthday to GZ.
Happy birthday to Martin.

Went for my dress fitting yesterday with mummy, mei, dar, uncle chan and titi.
Finally found an 'ok' dress.. it's not what I really want but nevermind.. it's still acceptable..
After the fitting, me and dar went to Jurong Point to celebrate GZ's birthday.
Pretty sad huh? Not having a special girl to spend your birthday with you.. But you always have your friends..
Watched Mama Mia
.
.
.
.



Overall it's a nice musical movie...
But the experience was spoilt by some really inconsiderate people..
They think that since it's a musical, they SHOULD sing along..
Excuse me.. I paid to watch and listen to the actors and actresses sing..
Not pay to listen to some crappy old woman sing..
When dar told them nicely to stop singing, they don't care!
Assholes....
"If you like to sing so much, go to some karaoke joint or if you wanna be classy, wait for the REAL musical to be out then go to the Explanade to sing with them. I'm sure you don't mind paying the extra money to go and spoil other people's watching experience..."

Anyway, after the movie, we went to Pizza Hut to eat.
GZ's treat! BUT!!!...
The NETS machine broke down...
So in the end, dar had to take out his "back-up" credit card to pay..
LOL he said "my father gave me this card for a very good reason. It's useful in situations like this."
HAHA..

I wanna go see the lanterns in Chinese Garden.. (I know it's kinda late.. but oh wells...)
But it was still enjoyable yesterday cuz of friends and boyfriend.
hahaha!

No comments: