Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1st day in sem 2 of year 2

Heyllo!!

It's time for pictures! I've applied make up (I think it's the 1st time that I made up for school...)
But it's really light...

show you...



My look for today.. (told you it's light.... =DD)



We were bored...



And bored-er..



And finally... yeah... we were THAT bored..
LOL
___________________________________________________________

I'm back!
Now it's part 2 of my whole day of lectures today..
1st up - Feature Writing!
BUT IT'S NOT MRS SNG!
Instead, it's that KJT... sianz..

PR lecture was a bore..
I personally feel that the lecturer sounds like a duck.. muahahaha

Lunch was a rush... I only had an hour
And the food place... WAS BLOODY CROWDED!!
sianz...

I still have Radio and web design coming up..
It's gonna be such a long day...
shall post some photos up tonight!

_____________________________________________________

It's the start of a new day.
I'm stuck in smelly LT73A.
This place is worse then my Secondary School's AVA room.
So what gives NP? I thought you were RICH?

anyway.. I'm in the last row of the "assigned" rows.
AND THERE'S THIS GROUP OF FAT ASS THAT DECIDED TO SIT WITH US!!
Ok... Maybe they're not fat.. But they're heavy.
And among this group, there's this particular guy..
WHO KEEPS MOVING AROUND TO TAKE STUFF FROM HIS BAG...
AND THE WHOLE ROW KEPT SHAKING...
stupid fat ass...


Shall update more later in the day..
I'm not even listening to the lecture lah... =.=

No comments: