Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bored

I am really bored..
I have stuff to do but somehow I can't seem to get started on them..
I dunno why but it's like "not the right time" to do work..
(Which is bullshit cuz if I dun start now, it's gonna pile up...)
so yeah... I dunno what to do... I'm just slacking around..



I went to the POSB deposit machine just now..
Wanting to innocently deposit my monthly allowance and my savings..
I queued for about 5-10 mins patiently..
When it was my turn, I took out my debit card..
(My mum has my atm card..)
I inserted into the card slot..
AND MY TINY GOT PULLED INTO THE SLOT!!!
It's so freaking pain...
And I think it's not the 1st time...
Bloody hell...
Now my tiny has a little "orh-cheh"
(Blue-Black lah... Or if I direct translate it, it's Black-Green)
So painful......

I think that machine has a grudge with me
It's either spoiled, as in I can't deposit money..
Or the queue is too long...
Or it eats my finger..
What the hell...


Anyway, here's a rather random picture of myself..
Taken when I was really bored at home..
I forgot what I was supposed to do..
But I got bored so I took pictures of myself..
And I took 10 pictures in a row..
I was really really bored...







Dun forget to ask people to come view my blog k?
LOL...

No comments: