Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture post

Hey all..
I'm stuck in school at this ghostly hour..
So I thought of entertaining you with pictures I took with my handphone..
Omg...
I'm hungry..
LOL...






The food we ate at Mogu Mogu.. Got chio Bu!!



My beloved dog...



Food me and mummy and her colleague ate at Nanbantei



Me and darling at some international buffet in some hotel.. LOL..



Cupcake!! Looks too good to eat.. In fact, I didn't know how to eat it at first... haha..




We were too cold during Tv Production class.. hahaha The lights were so warm!!



Food I ate during my stay at Alexandra Hospital.. (dunno spell correctly not.. lol)



The speedy Gonzales yueshi drew for our Tvprod.. SO cute right?? hahaha



Me and darling on his birthday at some chinese restaurant.. I look so thin cuz it's just 1 day after I got discharged from hospital.. Horrible days of my life... :(



The smelly maltese at my house.. He likes to go into my room, sneeze on the floor, then walk out. =.=



Me and darling at Yunnan Restaurant in Japanese Garden.. Food was mediocre...

yep.. so far that's all.. I am really hungry now.. Shall go eat... haha

I will update more soon.. Promise.. hahaha

No comments: