Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I am not happy with everybody today.
TODAY IS A HORRIBLE DAY FOR ME.

1) No time to finish up 25% paper. Prolly lost 6 marks in section B
2) Print quota is 0. Cannot free print in school
3) Fucking hot weather, fucking cold LT
4) No lunch
5) Somebody died at my void deck. Prolly suicide

And the day has only passed through the halfway mark. It's 1.45p.m. now.

I dunno whether I still wanna go school tonight not.
Will prolly screw up something again.

_________________________________________________________________

Things that worked out.
Darlings and me just gave ourselves another nickname - The Powerpuff Girls and Mojo Jojo
Chloe - Blossom (Cuz she was wearing pink.)
Yueshi - Bubbles (Cuz she was wearing blue.)
Me - Buttercup (Yup, cuz I was wearing green.)
And Janice - The tiny Mayor who loves pickles and big breast. XD
That is sooo Janice. wahahaha

Photocopied notes to take into exam hall so that one worked out well.
CONVEX ppt coming along well cuz I started during MASINA lecture.

Basically, that's all. And I think there will be nothing for me to look forward to later. =.=

__________________________________________________________________

CONVEX ppt to do
Surveys to clean up
--- Due Wednesday 3 June

MASINA proposal to clean up
ETHICS essay to be done
--- Due Friday 5 June

No comments: