Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Or whenever you wanna buy for me. hahaha

The following are some of the things that I want.


Bag from here.
Cost: $29.90.
I got an account from there so if you wanna buy for me, let me know k?



Dress from here.
Cost: $21.50
I think $21.50 is reasonable cuz the belt is included too!



Dress from here.
Cost: $18.50
I just like this dress lah.. hahaha


Dress from here.
Cost: $18.00
So bloody cheap!!!

I like all these... and they are not very expensive leh..
But I got no money buy.. I spent all on my guitar and the learning course.. =.=
Oh well, you gain something you lose something..
I think got some more.. but so far, these are the ones I like..

Go here and see how pretty the shoes are!! OMG!!!
But the sizes, I cannot wear. bleah.

No comments: