Monday, June 01, 2009

My bedroom

I'm moving house in 3 years time.
And I get to design my own bedroom.

Here's my inspiration.


Picture taken from here

Take out the taller bed, move the smaller bed in till it's parallel to the wall behind, shift the table to the wall on the right, and you get what I want my room to look like.

On the other side of the room (the one where the picture is taken fron) I might have a small tv system complete with a mini hi-fi set. =DD

Mummy say she wanna put a sofa in my room. I told her, can! But have too see whether got space not. If not, a few bean bags will do just fine! =DD

OMG I'm so excited. WAHAHA.

P.S. "Gossip hippo sitting beside me" riiiiight. If she's a hippo, what are you? A mammoth? Then you should be extinct! And you can't be a mammoth because mammoths are useful (fur, tusk etc) while you are a useless fuck. =D

No comments: