Thursday, January 14, 2010

new phone

I need a new phone...

I want this.





InQ Chat 3G.. Only available in Singtel stores..


I also want this.



Samsung Corby Pro. Not out in Singapore yet



GAHH..... Chio right? I like the red colour .. But then again, the white very nice also.. sigh...




On the brighter side, Taiwan trip is coming!! wee!!
If you want something let me know.. I'll try to get it for you..


OH!! Before that, it's admissions to Universities. I highly doubt I'm able to get into one but I'll try anyway.. With my new name :)

I'll be getting my new name in 2 weeks time.. am quite excited about it.. Hopefully everything can be settled legally before the end of my University application period.. If not, I'll have to wait another year before I can apply again.. Then I'll have to go work..

I don't mind though.. Only thing is that I cannot look for jobs. Whatever I find, don't wanna hire me.. No matter how good my resume is.. so... I guess I have to wait and see ba...


Feels weird to be single again but I know it's for the better :) And I'm glad we're still friends. :)

No comments: