Thursday, January 28, 2010

PSS's birthday.

Saw this on some one's blog.
Thinks it makes a lot of sense.


don't run away from what your heart is feeling
be strong face what you're afraid of
come on, show em what you're made of
I know its hard when your hope is gone
but you gotta keep holding on


This saturday is Poh Sheng Sheng's 21st birthday..
God how time flies.

Anyway, I thought of a very excellent way to celebrate his birthday!
He will have the best birthday in the world!!

I'm gonna dig out some dresses (hopefully they fit..)
And a pair of heels... (that obviously is gonna be thrown away cuz his feet are too big)
AND MAKE HIM DANCE!
(If he dun wanna wear the dress also can but I wanna make him dance.!)


Gave him a few choices of songs -
Wondergirls Nobody
SNSD Gee
SNSD Oh


So let's see what he chooses..

It's either this or using duct tape to remove his hair.
Leg hair, eyebrow, armpit hair, stomach hair etc..
LOL!!


Tag if you like my idea =D

No comments: