Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

Sometimes it's kinda nice sitting in the office alone.
Nobody to bug you, nobody to breathe down your back to tell you that you have to do this, do that...

My dogs are feeling sick.. Poor things..




I wonder if anybody actually reads my blog.
I know for certain a few do.
It's getting a little quiet though.
Everytime I check back, I see that same tags.
There are no comments.
No new tags.
Makes me feel as if nobody really cares about what I write.
Makes me think that they read just cuz it's there.
And I'm important enough for them to remember that I have a blog.









This is the kinda day when I wish that I do not exist.
In fact, everyday I ask myself "why am I here? what am I put on Earth for?"
And usually, I don't have the answer.
I just thought of one though.
I'm here to make people happy, to make people cry, to make people angry.
To make people know that they are human and can feel for one another.
Because I think as a human being, that is one of the basic things we do for each other.
To let people feel.
A person who doesn't feel, is not human.
Right?

No comments: