Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Alright. It's been 4 days after my birthday.

It's been loads of fun. =D
Wanna say thank you to all my friends who have been there to celebrate the big 2o.
I guess I was just going through a phase, with work suddenly growing and issues going on in my own head (I must be crazy..)..

I just need to start looking at the positive side again.
But....
I get more attention when I'm emo.. XD
Should I continue to be emo?


Okay.. Maybe not..
I didn't like the feeling of being emo.
Besides, I wanna make people happy.
I woudn't want my friends and family to keep worrying about me.
They have enough to worry about already anyway..








By the way.
I am officially broke.
And I mean really broke. Zilch. Nothing. Zero.
Or rather... Negative.. LOL...


I either need to start looking for a job or start finding a sugar daddy.

But I get grossed out looking at old man with young girls.
I mean WTH?
That guy you're holding hands with is old enough to be your father.
Why would you wanna "date" him?


Oh well...
I guess is work then.. But I have commitments in school! =..=
Should I just leave them to die? =D




Oh.. But I'm not that irresponsible..








Gonna go shopping with my sister later!
Using my mum's money.
Cuz she wants us to help her buy clothes.
Speaking of which.. I haven't exactly finish my CNY shopping..
WEE!! RETAIL THERAPY HERE I COME!

No comments: