Saturday, February 27, 2010

感动。 :)


Went to develop my negatives yesterday.



Had lots of fun :) Almost forgotten the joy I had while developing my film, waiting and anticipating that all will turn out right and fine.

But the negative didn’t turn out as well as I liked it to be. I think D76 developer got contaminated or sth. Screw the Mass Comm students who were rushing assignments the previous day, USED UP ALL THE FUCKING CHEMICALS! MADE A MESS OF MY FAVOURITE COUNTER. KNS.



After that went back to Harbourfront to have dinner (yes I went in the late afternoon. Finished everything at about 5.30pm). Had beef noodles, not fantastic. bleah.

Then I had a birthday party to go to (damn busy hor). At Pasir Ris =.=


Was supposed to go alone cuz my family decided to pang seh me. (It was the birthday of a long time friend, if I’m not wrong, we were friends for 19 years? I’m 20 this year.) But guess what!?


有一个大好人陪我去!Even though he didn’t know who the birthday boy was. He only knew me. (I only knew the birthday boy and his parents anyway. I would be equally left out)


But thanks for accompanying me :)
So 感动 leh..

No comments: