Sunday, January 27, 2008

mac died

MY MACBOOK DIED ON ME!!!
BLOODY HELL!!!
OR BLOODY SHIT, SHITTY BLOOD WHATEVER....


I'm so pissed can?!
can a macbook, known to be immune to viruses, be violated and die????
i couldn't do anything for 3 freaking days can??
super bored during those times
and i didn't want to alleviate the problem so i switched off my mac...
who would have guessed that when i switched it on the next day,
all my applications cannot work and i cannot do anything!!!
so i freaked..... plus i didn't have anything to allow me to back up my stuff...
i used up like 70 gb out of my original 80...
so.. if i use thumbdrives, i'll probably need 35 f*cking thumbdrives.....
LIKE WTH?!


luckily though i fixed it myself...
muahahaha!! i'm soooooo smart!! i reinstalled my MAC OS without backing up my files!!
woohoo!!
so i lost everything.. bleah! it's a bummer...
but then again, at least my mac's working fine again...
and i went to school to install all my applications again..
so i now have my microsoft office, adobe photoshop and stuff....
i still need to install my LE PROTOOLS for radio...
and that stupid program doesn't work with MAC OS ver. 10.4.11
which means that i cannot update my Os...
KNS RIGHT?
aiyah i don't care anyways...
after this installation, i'm gonna update my OS anyways...
at the very most, i do all my work on the school's computer...
they have all the sound effects anyway... muahahahahaha
leech from school....



oh ya and a side note...
my birthday is coming!!
hehe i wanna recieve lots of presents...
i mean who wouldn't like presents right?
so i'll be really really thankful and grateful if anybody gives me presents...
anything will do.. i'm not picky

^^

No comments: