Friday, January 11, 2008

tired

It's Friday and I'm feeling very lethargic.
I wonder if it's the medicine that made me feel this way.
All deadlines have been met and thank god I handed in my assignments on time.
This week is really hectic with almost all modules having deadlines for assignments.
And the assignments are not like it can be done in 5 minutes. A lot of research has to be done and a lot of work has to be put in.
(Not that i don't put in effort in my assignments)

I'm thinking of my birthday, which is 25 days from now
And I don't know whether to be excited or dread.
It's my 18th birthday and i feel that I'm getting old.
In fact, I think I'm too young to be 18.
I don't want to be 18 so soon, but i want to be old enough to do things.
Things like buying alcohol (but I can't drink... I kena "grounded" by my mother...)
going into clubs
watching M18 movies (I don't think I'll watch the gore ones though... I'm too scared to watch them)
apply for debit card alone without mummy's signature
apply for a lot more things because most things need the legal age of 18
but then again, why 18?
why can't it be 20?
I don't understand, does it mean that once a person reach 18 years of age,
he/she can think for him/herself?
It's weird isn't it? When you're 17, you're still a young teenager.
But the moment you reach 18, you're supposed to act all adult like and think about your future.

I'm just rambling... i don't even know what i'm typing...
it took me like 30 mins to write this post...
and as you can see, it's not a very long post.
but anyway, this is all i have to say now....
i don't know what to say anymore...
except that i got my 5566 cd and the songs are quite nice..
but i'll talk about that in the next post.

No comments: