Monday, January 28, 2008

work

I went to work yesterday
only 1 day
at a banquet
in st regis hotel
6 stars rating
had to stand from 6+ to 11.30
bloody tired sia
but the hotel was really nice... the supervisor was good
i like kenny and nicholas... they took good care of us that night
th only person that i don't like is david and he isn't even my supervisor
he has a very short temper... and he scolds people for no apparent reason...
stupid fella

the night was ok but i think that the whole dinner was a bit messy...
i feel that it could have been more organised...
my feet still hurts...

darling attended to a table of Vietnamese
while my table is Malaysians
they were alright and didn't really give me attitude
so i guess i'm pretty lucky

i'm too tired to continue...
off to do my writcom!!
have to bloody retype everything....
cuz now got sample essay and it's very different from my version of the proposal!
yay!!
wish me luck... i am soooo dead...

No comments: