Tuesday, January 08, 2008

sick!!

*update*
i've change the song by the way... it sounds so much nicer now...
*end*


i'm ill...
and it's not the normal flu or fever or gastric or whatever...
i got skin disease!!! muahahahaha
actually it's not a disease lah. it's like an allergy except more serious.
i have these large red patches on me now. and i feel like i look like a dalmatian...
so now i probably look like this.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.A hopeless attempt at photoshopping...
yesterday i looked worse though.. darling said i looked like a lobster...
very mean right?
the red patches are very itchy and painful...
it's like the skin at that area is raw and whatever it touches it hurts.
so you guys can imagine how unbearable it is for me.
my mother threaten to tie my hands up to stop me from scratching
i know i have to stop scratching but it's just soooo itchy...
but i tried anyway... and i stopped scratching yay!!..

btw this is how i look yesterday.. it's so much worse than today...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seafood anyone?
Lol.. funny right? i have to take medicine...
bleah
i hate medicine... but it gives me a reason not to go to school today!!
wee!! i'm not slacking at home while chloe have to go and be bored to death in class...
sorry girl i couldn't go stone with you today.
darling stayed till late last night to look after me.. soo nice!!
love him lots..

oh by the way.. i'm not sunburnt.
it's just a skin allergy i got from school
(school very dirty ne~)
hahahaha
there my pathetic post on my boring life...
right now i'm thinking about yesterday.. and i started laughing
cuz i think i must look really funny..
even the doctor says he felt like laughing at me...
cuz i was trying very hard not to scratch myself... hahahaha
stupid doctor...


No comments: