Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Albee..

I think albee has constipation..
He farts..
Like REAL LOUD!
And super stinky..

He also gives out "silent farts"
Omygoodness I tell you...
You can die from the smell..

In fact, I'm thinking should I or should I not let him sleep in my room tonight.
I dun wanna die from stinkiness.
But if I leave him out, he will pee all over the place..
Sianz to the max..

Sleepy..
I just applied a facial mask from The Face Shop.
Apparently it helps reduces pimples and control oil secretion..
I think it works to some extent.
But if one still sleeps late, eat oily food, touches face with unclean hands..
I think one will still have pimples..
LOL..

I shall make my birthday wish a simple one.
And that is to
Sleep early, eat healthily and stop touching my face with unclean hands.


Shouldn't be too difficult I think..
Maybe only the sleep early part..
Too much things to do, but so little time to complete them..

No comments: