Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hotmail v.s Gmail & Messenger v.s Adium

I'm so pissed with hotmail..
I thought it wouldn't screw up with me.
But it did... and I cannot view my emails...
So i switched to gmail.. and it's working very well!!
so my new email: ******@gmail.com (for school and work stuff)
I'm still using my hotmail though.. but lesser.
i figured that since school and work is more impt.. I should use something more reliable.
So gmail it is.



Next. Mac Messenger just screwed with me also... =.=
SO now, I'm back to using Adium..
WEE!!!! I love the interface more, and it's so much neater and it's so much easier to use!!
I used to use adium before, but there was a period of time where it could not connect hotmail users (SEE!! HOTMAIL AGAIN)
so i switched to messenger..
It worked alright I think...
But then I still like Adium more..
Chioer.. hahahaha
If you want, I could take screenies and show u all..
just let me know~


Remember my new email ar..
P.S. My msn email is still the same lah. Though I heard that I can use gmail to chat with msn users.. But I lazy to switch..
Might do that in future.. When I'm more motivated...










I shall go back to trying to study..
CommIss.. Is... Horrible..

No comments: