Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy belated Valentine's day



Happy belated Valentine's day everybody~

Vinci's off to australia...
Jordan's....
I broke a fingernail and bled..
Somehow, this Valentine's not so lovey~

The only thing that made me happy today is the fact that I went to shop for dar's present
He got a present for me..
And we had a nice dinner together..

He got me a Frank Olivier perfume (smells really nice~)
I got him Royce's Nama Chocolates
He also got me an everlasting rose.
=D

The cake above is also bought by him
we had that before dinner.. LOL..
Jack's was fully booked till 8.30p.m.
so bo bian.. had to fill stomachs before we starve... haha
The cake tasted good but too much, is a little too rich..

He even borrowed his father's car to ferry me around!!
Muacks! Love you baby!!


P.S. My dad had to ask me to buy my mum's present..
then my mum complain "everytime ask you or meimei buy.. he dun even know wat i like lor..."
LOL.. they are quite funny~

No comments: