Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life's very very short

Life is so unpredictable.
You'll never know what will happen the next minute.
Though this may sound cliche, treasure the ones you love.
In fact, treasure and love everyone around you.
Life's too short for hatred, and definitely too short to hold grudges.
If that person has offended you in any way, love them still..
Do not curse because you won't know whether it will come back to haunt you.


I haven't been updating much because there are a lot of things going on in my life right now.
I had a wonderful birthday, only to be destroyed by a spoilt waitress.
I had a wonderful New Year, only to be spoilt by deadlines.
I had a wonderful life so far, only to be spoilt by the Government.
I had wonderful friends, and one of them is fighting for his life in the hospital.

I would donate my platelets. But I'm not eligible.
Though he wasn't a very close friend, we used to be in the same class before.
And we were quite close back then just like we were close to the whole class.
I'm having mixed feelings.
Part of me wants to help him really badly, part of me feels that as long as I'm there, it's enough (since he's not a close friend of mine.)
I really want to help (that part is bigger)
but I can't.......



I hate this feeling........
I see him so helpless..
I can't help but feel sad for his family..
He's the eldest....
His brother looks really sad too....


I dunno what to think anymore...

I'm also fretting about my year 3 electives..
I hvn confirmed them yet.
What if I forget to do my ranking?
What if I get into a class where I have no interest at.
I would definitely fail the course................



I just don't know anymore.

No comments: