Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bird.

I saw a bird this morning while waiting for the bus.
It was an ordinary bird, black feathers, yellow beak and yellow feet.
But what was different about this bird is that it only has 1 foot. The other one is just its legs and the foot cut off. I say it's cut off cuz of the clean line it has. It isn't a stub nor has it been bitten off by its predator. It looks like it's cut off.

And what struck me was that despite of its handicap, it still walks as if nothing is wrong. Hopping around in the bus interchange probably looking for food.
How many people you know whines and cries when they lose something?
Maybe initially you feel sad and you cry, that's fine with me. But at the end, you have to stand back up and get on with life.
Because nobody, especially the Earth, will stop going on their usual routine just because of you.

I guess I'm just feeling erms... I dunno the word. Recently, I realised that my vocabulary is getting from bad to worse. Even my Chinese is deteriorating.. =.=

I have to read more, and practise speaking and writing my English and Chinese.

P.S. I'm improving on my guitar =D
P.P.S. Project Anniversary is almost done!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: